Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
Tips After Discovering Mold in Your Edmond Home or Business
Have you discovered microbial growth in your Edmond, OK property? After discovering mold, it's important to remain calm, turn off air flow, and call the professionals. Over the course of two days mold can take root and claim space in your home. Mold is natural, it's natures way of turning dead things back into dirt. At SERVPRO of Edmond, our teams are trained, experienced, certified and equipped to tackle the mold in your home. We are here to help return your home or business back to preloss conditions after discovering mold, all while making the process efficient and stress free.
Read our tips section below to learn more about how you can address and identify your mold problem.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (405) 330-2095
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Edmond for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Edmond has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma Christian University
- Oak Tree