Broken Pipe Causes Mold Issue
A broken pipe in this home caused water and soaked, moldy insulation to come crashing down into this room. SERVPRO of Edmond was quick to respond and we got right to work repairing the moisture problem and removing the damaged drywall and insulation.
We also placed drying equipment and containment barriers in the home in order to prevent the further spread of mold in the home. We were able to get all the mold and moisture removed from the home and the repairs made quickly.
If you find that you have a serious mold problem in your home, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Edmond!