If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (405) 330-2095

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Wet Insulation Leads To Mold Situation

This facility had a leaking pipe that caused the insulation in the walls over time to become saturated with water. The presence of all that moisture created an environment that was very conducive to microbial growth.

When the owners of this facility began to see the mold growth, SERVPRO of Edmond was called to handle the cleanup and removal of the mold. Our team removed the drywall and insulation and placed drying equipment in the facility to cause any excess moisture to evaporate quickly. We were able to get the damaged repaired and get this facility back up and running in no time.

If you have mold in your home or business, give us a call!