If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (405) 330-2095

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold In Kitchen

In these images you can see a kitchen that had a serious mold loss situation caused by a leak that was left unchecked. The leak created a moisture problem that created an environment that was perfect for mold growth. 

SERVPRO of Edmond was called to handle the clean up of the moisture and mold problems. We removed the damaged drywall and insulation and placed drying equipment in order to help dry up the moisture more quickly. 

Once the moisture and the mold were dealt with, we were able to make the repairs to the home very quickly.

If you find that you have a mold problem, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Edmond!